Monday, August 13, 2007

What Is Working For Me Can Work For You, Check This OUT

As is my tradition since I begun this blog, I like talking about not just what I’ve heard works but what I see working.

That’s why I keep coming back to the issue of network clubs and egold over and over again, I wake up every morning to see small payments in my account but when I sum them up I’m surprised, despite the fact that I do believe in Club Freedom and Diamond Club I have not joined them not bcos I can’t afford paying 200 dollars but I know I will have a difficulty convincing people to cough up their $200 and since the club freedom market is already saturated I chose cheaper alternatives in 22usd [www.foj.22usd.com] and massive gold [www.massivegold.com/id/fojames].

I noticed it was easier for people to join this program as just parting with $22 and $15 compared with $200 looked more realistic and so it is rapidly growing each day, they make money I make money without stress and everybody is happy.

No comments: