Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Money Making Opportunity- Now You Can Spend Less To Make Much More

Got an idea that I think will be worth your while. Here is how it goes!

You know how expensive it can be getting packages for forex, domain business, and other online business opportunities and even offline opportunities?

Well I think I have something that will help the student, the low income earner and everybody who wants to pay less to get more and cut down on the risk of buying a package for so much only to discover that it is worth much.

I’m starting something like a club, with a theme, “let’s come together and make money”, It’s a club of genuine money makers.

Instead of paying $50 for a package on forex, paid surveys, affliate marketting, domain biz etc if there are 5 or 10 people in the club , you will only have to pay 10 or 5.

So all those expensive opportunities that you’ve wanted to tap into and make money from for a very small amount.

So if you are interested, send me a mail at fojames@gmail.com or text me at +2348028483560 and I will give you the full info on how things will work.

Note that with this scheme, we will be able to do a lot together and risk very little.

Yours in scam-free money making

OJ

No comments: