Scam-Free Money Making Opportunity: Harnessing The Power Of Networks
When God created Adam, He decided “it is not good for a man to be alone”, Man was not created to leave in isolation so it is only logical to conclude that he can’t succeed alone.
John Donne got it right when he said “No man is an Island”. To succeed in life we need other people to help us get to where we desire. I know I’m sounding preachy, sorry I can’t help it [I’m a full time minister] but what I’m talking about today sort of calls for the biblical intro, it’s harnessing the power of networking as a tool of moneymaking.
Networks are created based on a symbiotic relationship, a win-win relationship, I benefit- you benefit kind of scenario. That is why network opportunity clubs are quite popular these days, club- freedom, get-away-club, 22-usd and the rest.
Network marketing and multi level marketing is a good way to make passive income. Because once you are a member of a good network, you have not just yourself but other people working on your behalf.
Let’s say you join one and only invite a couple of friend over say 2 or 3, you earn for signing them up under you and you earn when they sign up other and when the others sign up others etc….
All you need to do is find a good one or a couple of them that works and payout automatically, that is why egold is the best form of payment for such. So that when people in your network sign up with the club your own account is credited instantly.
All your efforts will be at the beginning setting up a good network. Take case for example I joined a couple of affordable ones as an expt and I signed a couple of people under me, I was shocked to find out how easy it was for the money to flow in. Then I discovered the secret, everybody that signed up wanted to at least make their money back and then some so the network began to grow and grow and grow, it’s really amazing.
Now I don’t do much with the networks but money is rolling in from the networks.
So check out affordable, reliable and instantly paying ones and you will be surprised
How easy just a little effort will yield much.
SPECIFIC ONES THAT I HAVE TRIED AND AND WORKING FINE AND ARE SCAM-FREE ARE
15 dollars investment to yield much more than you can imagine
22dollars to yield hundreds
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment