Do Egold Money Making Opportunities Work For Nigerians?
Egold is a digital form of exchange, an online paying system backed up by gold. It’s a payment system that is open to Nigerians, unlike paypal. Free account available at www.e-gold.com
As a Nigerian you profit from egold either by selling to people or by using it in investments.
I used to close my eyes to money making opportunities through egold until I saw that people were making money around me and I was being left out. Then I woke myself up and began to tap into the opportunities.
Now I buy and sell egold to make a small profit selling at 159 to 163 depending on the quantity and I also invest in genuine egold schemes.
Buying And Selling Of EGold
This like any other business works by buying low and selling high. But you must be very careful from whom you buy, so many people are out there to take your money and run, [remember Vedanix]. Don’t buy for too ridiculously low a price.
Also make sure you create a ready market for the egold like introducing people to egold investments and clubs and helping them procure the egold.
Network Clubs Work
Some of the egold earning opportunties have been turning my account into a cash machine include network clubs.
Highly Recommended are www.foj.22usd.com and http://massivegold.com/id/fojames
These network clubs ask you to pay a membership fee and then refer a couple of people, it is a cheap and easy way to make money as you can refer just 2 or 3 of your friends and watch you money grow. The fact that you also get access to some ebooks which you can resell to friends like I do or use to equip yourself with more money making techniques is an added advantage.
But not all network clubs are worth your effort, you need to take recommendations from people who have been making money from it before jumping into it. And like I do make sure the ones you join have automatic paying systems so you don't have to wait to get paid, money goes straight into ur egold account.
HYIPs Are Risky
But beware of HYIPs. Though there are genuine ones out there, there are more fake ones than there are genuine.
Most HYIPs promise high returns but only run away with your money. Though I know a couple of people that have made money from some, it really is a very risky venture. Well one can’t expect less since HYIP are High Risk-High yield Investment Programs.
Egold To Naira
Once you have made money with egold, you resell your egold to get your naira back. But becos vendors will usually buy from you at lower price than they sell, you need to make sure you have increased the amt you bought before you convert back to naira.
Wishing you the best in scam-free money making,
OJ
ps: if u have any question, let me hear from u on this forum or via mail
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment